.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}




Tuesday, July 25

:(

My mom isn't well. She's got COPD (cronic obstructive pulmaonary disease) and it's just not getting better. We didn't expect it to but when she has suddenly taken a turn for the worse. She's done something and she has been having a severe spastic pain in her chest. She's having trouble breathing. More so than before. She can't cough properly, which is very bad as her lungs need the clearing that a good cough provides. Tonight she told me her right arm is so sore she can hardly move it. I am in such a state of utter panic. She's all the family I have. I mean I have brothers and a sister, father, step mother, aunts and uncles all over the place but I haven't spoken to any of them in years. Some well over a decade. She is all I have.


1 Comments:

At 7/25/2006 01:04:00 pm, Blogger Annalise said...

very scary ... I hope that she feels better very soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
archives
Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;