.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}




Thursday, August 6

Oops!

When we go on holiday in a couple weeks time we are taking with us Mister's ex-partners son. All well and good…he's a good kiddo and will be fun to have him along. So, I emailed his mum and said she needed to get him a visa waiver…even sent her a link to the application. So thoughtful of me, heh? Well, then I realized that the link I had sent her was to a site offering a guide on how to apply…a guide that costs $49.95. When did I realize this, you ask? She emailed me back saying how much it cost and me thinking it was free looked a bit deeper into it. Yeah, the application is free when you just go ahead and apply. No guide needed…it's really simple to do. Oops. I don't think I am even brave enough to tell her she has wasted her money. I am such a bad, bad person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
archives
Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;