.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}




Tuesday, August 4

19 days

I can't wait to see my boys and my mum and my friends! I must say I am absolutely terrified that one of us will get the swine flu. Not that I am concerned about having I t…it's just the flu after all….but if any of us have symptoms I won't be able to go and see my mum. She's been really bad and is sliding downhill so if she gets it, well, it would likely mean the end.

Right working now so I had better leave this here. Just figured out how to use Word as my editor for this though so I am hoping to be able to post a bit more. Yeah, try to contain your excitement!

2 Comments:

At 8/06/2009 10:05:00 am, Blogger Tusa said...

Hey Dee. Great to see you posting too. Can I be cheeky and put in a yarn order? I could buy online and have it mailed to your US address. What say you?

 
At 8/06/2009 10:08:00 am, Blogger dee said...

Sure, Tusa no problem...as long it isn't to large as we will be doing our fair share of shopping while we are there and we don't want to go over the limits of how much to bring in!! I'll send you the email in ravelry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
archives
Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;