.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}




Friday, December 1

Thanksgiving recap

It was a bit rough. Mom isn't terribly worse than she was last time but is definetly worse. And smoking more. *sigh* It was hard to see her so fatigued. She can't do much without becoming entirely exausted. I read three books in an effort to both distract myself and not to tax her with too much company.

The visit was nice and I am sure the kids enjoyed it. Save Jordan of course who stayed with his Dad. I was too nervous about him bringing up germs I didn't dare take him along. Turns out a very wise decision as he came down with a fever on Thanksgiving day. Randy, Jordan's Dad, took him to the doctors and discovered a throat infection. Wouldn't have been good at all had he been up there with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
archives
Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;