.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}




Wednesday, June 14

Failed

Failed on the darn diet again. Yeah it did feel soooo good there for a while but alas I have yet again fallen off the wagon. *sigh* I suck at will power. Simply suck at it. Gonna have to give it a go again as I am quite disgusted with myself and my brown pants are too tight. I have too few clothes as it is to go and having some not fit. Then the little guy said I have a fat belly! Truth hurts. Then I was weighed at the Doctor's office last week. That was awful. 4 pounds sigh of my highest ever weight. Disgusting. No, I am not telling what the weight was. No. So tomorrow morning we begin anew. Healthy foods in healthy portions and exercise. I hate exercise. I bought new inner tubes for my bike though so I have no excuse not to ride. Well, once I actually put the tubes on and pump them up. *sigh* Yeah, gonna try to do it tonight. Did I mention I hate exercise?


Ok, pep talk. I will feel better, not only physically but I will feel better about myself as well. I will not die from exercise. I will feel as beautiful as M always says I am. I will have more energy. I will set a good example for my kidlets. I will not feel quite so uneasy about that first meeting with M. I can do this. I will do this. I have to do this.


Especially because if I top my all time highest weight I will have to crawl under a rock and hide. If I fit.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6/14/2006 10:04:00 pm, Blogger Annalise said...

Good luck with the diet. I am trying to be good too since last summer's clothes are too tight ...

 
At 6/15/2006 02:01:00 am, Blogger dee said...

Thanks Annalise :) Oh and hey congrats on being my first non ad comment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
archives
Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;