.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}




Saturday, May 27

I did it

I did it. I asked for a raise. I asked for a promotion and I asserted the fact that the new girl isn't going to take over when has been offered to me. I made myself known. I made my intentions known. Oh goo dgolly I did it. I am so not good at this. I honestly have never asked for a raise before. Well, that's not entierly true. I did raise my day care rates that once but that just doesn't feel the same. They had no choice but to pay it. Here I have to ask and hope.


I doubt I will get the promotion. The new girl is honestly more qualified than I am. My opportunity will come I just don't think this is it. The raise I will find out when I hit my 6 month mark from my hire in date. June 30, 2006. I have to "stay prayed up". Shawn at work says that all the time and cracks me up.


I'm glad I did it.


We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
archives
Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;