.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}




Wednesday, February 6

Yes. I remember Adlestrop—


From January 2008 ...


I am so tense about Monday. My life is hanging on this decision and I don't want to even think about the decisions I will face if the judge doesn't find in favor of the move. In general I feel fairly positive about it all. We have satisfied every inch of the law but that just doesn't take into account feelings. If the judge feels it will do too much damage to the father/son relationship then he could still very well rule against us. Aside from having all the requirements met fully we do have one other thing on our side....the ex did nothing but throw slurs out in the last hearing. All accusations that he can't back up. He will show how bitter he is and how very money focused he is and it will all show how he's fighting this just for sake of fighting it. He doesn't even ever attend any school functions, rarely appeared at a soccer game...he takes him for his every other weekend because that's expected of him but he does absolutely nothing beyond that for his son. He's a playmate and that's all. Don't misunderstand, I have no intention of keeping J from his Dad. I want them to continue to have a relationship and I will do everything I can to make that relationship as close as possible over the distance. I just won't let him hold us back. We have the opportunity to have a wonderful life in England. Please, oh please, let the judge see that.

The pic is Adlestrop by the way and the title is the first line of Edward Thomas's poem. It's such a lovely spot....oh, how I want to come home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
archives
Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;