.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}




Thursday, January 31

home sweet home...

I'm home. Sort of anyhow....it's an odd feeling to be working towards such a big move. This place, Michigan, doesn't feel quite so homey anymore. I want to go back to England. We will know very soon weather the move will be possible. A new court date has been set for Febuary 11th and this one should decide it. Mark is flying over to attend and give testimony. There is a chance we won't get through all the testimony in one day and a chance that the judge will take the whole thing under advisement but all in all we will have a decision. I am incredibly nervous and excited all at once.

Topic for one of the swaps is favorite vacations so later I will write up this last trip and post some pics too :) but for now work is beckoning....ohhh my oh my have the piles grown since I was away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
archives
Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;