.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}




Tuesday, February 5

Topic of the Week #3: Project Process - UK SWAP

Q: What is your process when planning a project? Do you shop for yarn and then find a suitable pattern? Do you find your pattern and then go out to buy the yarn? Or are you stash-busting? If your stash is out of control, how did it get that way?

I tend to shop for a pattern first. Browse the internet, ravelry and find the project I want to work on...then comes the yarn. My stash is very small still as it's just the begining of this hobby for me. I can see how it could grow quickly though as I have been tempted, many times, to buy some yarn just because it is so delicious. Got to be careful :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
archives
Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;