.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}




Friday, January 12

The agenda so far...

Mark lives in Worthing so most of our time will be spent there. We will be traveling to Stow-on-the-wold; to visit a friend of his, Cheltenham; to meet the family and Leamington; more family. We will be making some stops along the way on our visits and many day trips out, though we haven't quite decided exactly what, where and when yet. Some of the places that are ranking high on the list of places to see on this trip:


Arundel Castle

Devizes

The Globe

Salisbury Cathedral

Stratford-upon-Avon

Kenilworth Castle

Warwick Castle

Borough Market

Camden Market


Then of course there are museums and manor homes and stone circles and and and and...I really should just pack it in and move over there is just so much I want to see. Once I see all of England that I want to see there is always Ireland and Scotland and France and ohhh how the list goes on and on.


We will see all we can this trip but we don't want to pack so much in that we don't have any time to just be at home in one another's company either. I can't wait to be back in that man's arms. Never in my life have I missed anyone like I do him. Anyway :) that is a basic agenda for now...it's an ever changing thing as he thinks of other things to see and do. I am certain it won't ever be firm until I am there and we decide each day what we'd like to do. 35 more days!! I can hardly wait.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1/12/2007 07:31:00 pm, Blogger Annalise said...

Sounds like it will be a great trip!!

 
At 1/15/2007 08:03:00 pm, Blogger dee said...

It's going to be fantastic. I am so excited I can hardly stand it! 31 days to go!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
archives
Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;