.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}




Wednesday, October 21

right...moving on now.

Lost my job last Thursday. They dismissed me two weeks before I had my one year in. Flimsy reasons like that I used the Internet while at work...umm everyone in the bloody office does. They have been giving me crap work for months and now I think they thought since I hadn't quit myself they had better do it before I hit one year and had some damn protection. I am appealing it and will take it to tribunal too...I have grounds. wish me luck!

On a good note...withdrawal from that medicine has just about gone away...few symptoms remain and only now and again.

1 Comments:

At 10/23/2009 08:36:00 pm, Blogger Janey said...

Sorry to hear that Dee. Have you got anything else in the pipeline? Thinking of you xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
archives
Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;