.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}




Sunday, January 6

Hot Cocoa Swap Questionnaire

Cocoa:
1. What is your favorite way to drink cocoa? Prepared with milk? Water? from home made recipe or store bought?, In a tea cup, or big mug?
Big mug and usually with water as I don't do milk unless it's after a lactaid pill! What sort I like...hmm....well as it's chocolate I don't think I'll be picky. Although one sort I have always wanted to try is the spicy sort like mexican hot chocolate.
2. Marshmallows or whipped cream?
Whipped cream.

Yarn/Knitting/Crochet
1. What is your favorite type of yarn? In what colors?
I am a newbie knitter so I haven't many favorites yet but I love soft wools and don't care much for fad types like fun fur.
2. Do you knit or crochet (or both)?
I can crochet but am only knitting now.
3. What are your favorite type of needles, would you like to try something new?
I like wood the best so far and just ordered my first set of harmony dpn's just cuz they are soooo pretty. Always willing to try something new.
4. Do you have a healthy supply of notions?
I have practically nothing as I just started knitting this year.
5. What one thing do you keep thinking you need to buy for your knitting habit (outside of yarn)?
More needles and a row counter.
6. What is your favorite 'quick knit/crochet' pattern (quick gratification)
Dishcloths.

Miscellaneous
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter?
I love to watch it snow...it's so peaceful. Sledding ranks up there too. Ohh mulled wine...mmmm.
2. What is your favorite animal?
hmmm.....I am a birdwatcher so I do love birds in the wild. Especially owls.
3. Do you get the 'winter blahs'?
Not really to badly. I love having four distinct seasons so I really do enjoy them each for different reasons. What gets me down the most I think is just being so stunk indoors when it gets really cold.
4. What is your favorite way to beat the blahs?
Didn't I already mention the mulled wine? :) Glass of wine and a good book is great as well as a movie marathon of comedy with a good friend to laugh with.
5. What is the thing you are most looking forward to this spring?
Opening the windows in the house that first time and letting in the fresh cool air. Oh, and moving to England!
6. What are your favorite treat?
Mini reese peanut butter cups.
7. What is your favorite board game?
Polarity.
8. Do you have any children (furry or human)?
Three boys...16, 14 and 6.
9. Do you have any allergies or special considerations you partner should know about?
Nope :) Well actually now that I think about it...I don't care for white chocolate or mint-chocolate.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
archives
Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;