.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 27


January 14th we go to court to see if I can obtain permission to take Jordan out of the country to live with me in the UK. I don't know if we will get a final decision that day or not but I am certainly hoping so. Naturally one in my favor. Just talked to R too and he's let his lawyer go and will be showing up on his own. That will only work in my favor as he's never performed well on his own in court thus far. We'll see. Many anxious days between now and then. *sigh*



Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;