.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}




Tuesday, August 28

yawn

I am so sleepy today. I tossed and turned all night long last night. Partly because I laid down with a migraine and slept away the afternoon yesterday and partly because I am feeling anxious about Mark's visit. No, not about his actual visit but I am afraid he's going to cancel at the very last minute...that something is going to change again and we'll fall backwards all over again. I have been awake since 4am...came in to work at 6am since it seemed silly at the time to try again to sleep just for an hour...now I am wishing for that hour of sleep.


On another note, I may have found a free knitting circle to join. It meets on Wednesday evenings and since it's free I won't feel guilty over missing a meeting if I don't have a sitter for J. I'd like to go to the circle at Ewenique Knits, the people there were very nice, I just don't want to have to pay for it. Besides I don't like being forced into buying only their yarn either...which is a requirement for joining a circle there.


Back to work with me...not that I am being terribly productive as tired as I am but I shall make the effort. Home for a nap I think before my welcome committee tonight at church. Yeah...nap sounds so delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
archives
Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;