.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}




Wednesday, June 6

To do:

Okay...so I succumbed to that mood the other day and now am so severely behind in just about everything! A list will help right? Help me at least identify the things I'm not doing as well as all the "spring cleaning" I never did.

1. Dust everything including the ceiling fans.
2. vaccummmmm living room (I can never spell that word!)
3. Clean behind the computer desk. (sorry dust bunnies, the heard will have to go)
4. Clean under the couch. (vacummmmmmmm)
5. Take storage boxes that have sat in the corner all winter to storage unit. (This includes the fake Christmas tree in the trunk of the car)
6. Clean out kitchen cupboards.
7. Clean out fridge.
8. Change cat litter. (This I've done recently enough, honest!)
9. Clean out bathroom cupboard and storage baskets.
10. Oh yeah, clean out the kitchen drawers too.
11. Sweep and mop. (Even behind the fridge???)
12. Clean out my closet and dresser drawers. (Force children to do the same, at least this will be entertaining!!)
13. Store winter clothes.
14. vacummmmmm bedrooms.
15. Fix my bike.
16. Clean out the car. (windows, vacummm, trunk, the whole nine yards)
17.

to be continued...updated...etc.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6/13/2007 07:14:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, now I have to totally re-do my TO DO list!! You have gotten my motivated to try and get some stuff done this week! Totally have to store winter clothes!!
Love your blog!
- Audrey
Pinks & Blues Girls

 
At 6/14/2007 05:32:00 pm, Blogger dee said...

Thanks Audrey :) I often wonder if anyone reads it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
archives
Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;