.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}




Tuesday, May 2

Day two

Finally, I have made a concrete decision about getting back into shape. Can't really blame it on the baby anymore since he's four! Yeah, I have started before and failed, quit, given up, not even started. Just feels like it's time. I can't say why or how it feels different this time it just does. I don't have a scale so I can't say my weight just now but I'm going to have the girl at the gym do all the numbers for me...weighs and measures and such. I don't really have that much to loose, I just want back into my confort zone. Where I look the way I feel. Does that make sense? I feel better about myself than I look...sometimes I see myself in the mirror and I think...damn what the hell happened?! Again, it's not really that bad but it's just not me. Anyway...there it is...today is day two. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
archives
Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;