.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}




Thursday, January 14

visitors

I had no idea so many people were popping onto my blog!

VISITS

Total 4,512
Average Per Day 26
Average Visit Length 0:10
Last Hour 0
Today 0
This Week 183

I don't usually pay much attention to the stats email when it arrives every week but I had a peek this time for the heck of it. Fully expected to see the usual five or so visitors two of which are usually me! Granted these visitors are almost all from just googleing 'Will it rain today' guess I picked a pretty good title :) Anyone wanna buy it from me cuz I am stillllll looking for a job.

I spent the whole day filling out applications just as I have for so many days lately *sigh* I am getting quite frustrated. Not one interview! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
archives
Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;