.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}




Thursday, October 25

feeling pissy

I have a pounding headache and I am soooo pissed and frustrated. There is this girl at work who has been slacking. really truely slacking. She only works three days a week and every time she is not here something blows up because she hasn't touched it for weeks and then it becomes suddenly urgent. This has been going on for months and now we have to "support" her by helping out and taking some things off her plate. Pisses me right off. Basically she has not been doing her job and now rather than her getting into any sort of trouble let's just shift her work to those around her who actually get something done during the day. I'd just like to know what the hell she does at her desk all day long.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
archives
Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;